vintage pink and rhinestone earrings
These vintage pink and rhinestone earrings are one of a kind. The pink studs are made from vintage crank earrings from the 1940's all the way from Scotland. The vintage rhinestones are from an old necklace. These earrings are one of a kind. These earrings are handmade in Caledon and Toronto, Canada. They're a great gift for a woman who wants to be unique. Wear these earrings with a black or gold sparkle party dress for a night out, or make them more casual with some boyfriend jeans and a burgundy pullover sweater.
- made from vintage pieces from the 1940's
- gift wrapped ready to give
- any pieces can be made shorter/longer
- listing is 1 pair of earrings only
- made in Toronto, Canada
- custom orders welcome CONTACT US.