Small 1940's hat pin pendant necklace FRESH BOUQUET
This necklace is called Fresh Bouquet. It's one of a kind, made using a vintage 1930's hat pin. Perfect for wearing at the beach, collecting sea shells and feeling the sand between your toes. With over 80 years of history this piece of jewellery tells a unique story.
Summer is coming and it's harder to layer our clothing for that fashionable look we strive for. So we need to accessorize our outfits with jewels while we wear our cut offs and tanks!
- made from vintage 1930's hat pin
- gift wrapped ready to give
- any pieces can be made shorter/longer
- listing is 1 necklace only
- made in Toronto, Canada
- wear with cut off jean shorts and cotton dresses
- custom orders welcome CONTACT US.
Our new Summer 2016 collection is called Summer Sol. This collection of jewellery is for the fashion forward, mermaid seeking, sun soul woman. You can wear these necklaces, bracelets and earrings with your toes in the sand, sharing laughs by the pool and celebrating the season on a patio.