How To Start An Instagram Pod? March 07 2017
THE INSTAGRAM ALGORITHM IS KILLING US BUSINESS OWNERS
The Instagram algorithm is KILLING us business owners who rely on Instagram to build those relationships to convert your followers into customers.
BOOST YOUR IMAGES IN THE ALGORITHM
Ever heard of an Instagram pod? They're genius little hacks to help boost your images in the algorithm within Instagram.
1. Gather a group of people. Preferably businesses who share the same target market (i.e. women under 40, athletic people or bridal industry people etc)
2. Create a private message and invite everyone into that group
INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE POD
This will foster real relationships which will translate into real comments and people in your pod will feel more accountable to post and comment on time when they know you better.
3. Post the rules, like following everyone, etc.
4. When you post an image to Instagram, post a NEW emoji in the group that others can be notified you posted a new image and they can go comment on the photo.
4 OR MORE WORDS AS A COMMENT BOOST IMAGES IN THE ALGORITHM
Robots are killing the Instagram world. Don't use them. Just don't. No one likes a comment that says "That's awesome!" or "Such a great photo!" when it's on a post where you're talking about the death of a dog, or the loss of a job. Just be genuine. That's what this community is all about.
ROBOTS ARE KILLING THE INSTAGRAM WORLD.
5. Comment's are what beat the algorithm. Commenting on people's images AS SOON AS POSSIBLE with 4 or more words in the comments is best to help beat the algorithm.
6. Enjoy getting to know everyone in the pod.
DOWNLOAD MY FREE GUIDE ON THE BIGGEST MISTAKES ENTREPRENEURS MAKE ON INSTAGRAM
To view more of our unique, handcrafted & one of a kind jewellery handmade in Toronto Canada click here. http://www.hattitudejewels.com/collections/all